Any personal information provided to or gathered by our site is controlled exclusively by our company that acts as data processor.
When registering to our site, we will ask you to provide us with various information, such as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases shall be dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description, nickname and/or photograph in your personal profile; and any other information that you will be required to enter into the system at the time of your registration. We will use our best efforts to protect your personal and financial information, but we cannot be held responsible for any damage you may suffer, unless it is proven that there is a fraud from us.
The information we collect from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at our web Site. We use the information to handle orders, deliver our Products, process payments, communicate with you about orders and Products, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and recommend merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our online store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our web Site or give us in any other way.
- Mobile: most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. We may be able to access such information. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We may share your information with others only in the following cases:
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing and/or technical assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Business Transfers: As in the future we may develop or change our business and/pr technical platforms, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in the existing Privacy Notice (unlessthe customer consents otherwise).
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
If you don't want to receive certain categories of cookies on our web Site, you can access your personal profile preferences and/or your browser and opt-out of them. We will need to set a cookie so that we can remember your choices when you next visit the website from the same browser. At the present time it is not technically possible for us to allow you to carry your settings with you between your browsers and devices so you will need to change these settings from each browser you use. Please also be aware that we make every effort to respect your choices, however, there is the possibility that not all cookies will be captured. If this is a concern then we would recommend that you change your cookie settings via your browser; your browser help function will tell you how. You will lose some features and functionality if you choose to disable cookies. For example, you won't be able to set the weather to your chosen location.
Access to personal information
We always make available for you online access to all information about your personal account for the purpose of viewing it and, in certain cases, updating that information. You can take the following actions at all time:
- You can always choose not to provide information, unless it is strictly needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of our online features.
- You can add or update your personal information by accessing your personal profile account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences page on your account.
You can check all your rights on this link: http://www.ccin.mc/
Person under major age
We do not sell Products for purchase to person under major age. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with the involvement and express authorisation of a parent or legal guardian.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice may change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.